Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Generative Research


Close to you:

Items definitely have by far the most value to me if they represent something emotional. Deeper meaning behind objects, not just their cost, are what give them value. I am a feeler, not as much a careful calculator!

Digital Ecosystem: 

I am somewhat intentionally distanced from mass media- but I do love staying connected to my friends! So when I learn something from them that peaks my interest, I look it up, watch videos, etc.

Typical Weekday:

I consume the most information during my break times, which are divided here into obligatory and leisure. I like to get my obligations done first (at those times I would be consuming information about jobs, news, etc.) and then later be able to relax (and consume information about my hobbies, read movie reviews, watch TV, etc.)



1 comment:

  1. Great job Rebekah. A good visual solution to the last exercise too – there’s a lot going on in that exercise and your approach made it very clear.

    ReplyDelete